Sep 12, 2011

New Family

I always say that I love working with musicians, but it's more than that: I love working with people who are passionate about their craft. I think it makes me feel a little justified in being outrageously passionate about my photography. Justified in laying awake at night thinking about light. Justified in carrying my camera everywhere I go. Justified in considering "Nikon" as a name for my firstborn. In speaking of first born...

Gil and Nadine are professional musicians, playing the bass and cello, respectively. But, as you can see, they are about to be trio. I highly recommend their work to you. It'll be very interesting to see the developments of this little troupe.

Nikon D700, 70-200mm f/2.8 VR lens @ 105mm, f/14, 1/200s, ISO 400.




No comments:

Post a Comment