Jul 5, 2012

Cruising Time!

Each year this week we have that wonderful Cache Valley Cruise In when classic cars from around the world converge on the fair grounds. Basically, they come to show off. And that's good for a guy like me, cause I get to see some stuff worth showing off, then do my own showing off right here. It's a nice little narcissistic circle. 

So, here's my first sampling from the show. I'm so glad that J. has once again agreed to come out and play picture making with me. She always makes this a fun adventure--working with creatives always makes the best pictures, and J. oozes creativity daily. 

Of course, I'm not just out to play! This is serious business: we have a contest to enter, after all. This is the second year we've had the Cruise In photo contest going. The rules are simple: make a picture during the Cruise In, then turn it in to be judged during the Gallery Walk on July 20th. All are welcome, and the more the merrier. I hope to see your work there, too!

Nikon D800, 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII lens @ 135mm, f/4.5, 1/200s, ISO 800.

2 comments:

  1. So uhm... You call her "J." for privacy and then use her full name in the next sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right...fixed...although I think is named in other posts on this blog.

    ReplyDelete