Jan 3, 2014

Happy New Year!


Gosh, it's been a great year, and 2014 is really looking up, as well. If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me. It's not that I've quit writing, it's just that I've been writing so much for Photofocus.com. Follow this link to see what I've been doing over there.

In other news, I got to make some pretty cool picture in Michigan the other day. I met up with my friend Bryan, who I met on the Photofocus page on Facebook, and we went shooting on the streets of Grand Rapids before work one morning.


While in Grand Rapids, I also got a minute with Breck to make a fun portrait.





Lastly, after shooting with Breck I was walking down the hall of the hotel and saw a horse and carriage pull up outside in the blizzard. When I got to the elevator, a couple jumped in, and told me they had just gotten engaged! I suggested we make a quick portrait, and they obliged. Congrats, guys!


I hope things are going well for you all, and I hope you get out and make some pictures with family and friends before the holidays are over.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Levi ..Happy New Year. Looks like things are going well for you and still very busy... that's all good!
    Gwen and I are in the process of making an offer on a house in Logan, but surely do not want to be thinking about a move until April at the earliest. Looks like we are on the verge of finally getting the funding situation resolved for our AZ home... Are you planning on being in Logan this summer and/ or teaching at USU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, John! That's exciting news about moving to Logan. I'm sure we'll be there for some time, but I don't know when, yet. I won't be teaching at the USU program, but I'd love to go shoot when I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete