Aug 23, 2009

Perfect Produce

I had to complete this post swiftly: I was salivating on the keyboard.

Wee Farm of River Heights produces...produce. Good produce. Melons. their seedless watermelons looked like the perfect end of summer lunch. This image just happens to be some of their other tasties which just happened to be topped with some delicious light falling through the trees at the Gardeners' Market in Logan. Be sure to check out Wee Farm's booth next week and pick up some melons. Maybe they'll be at the Wednesday Market at Town Hall.

How many melons can I carry on my scooter...?


Nikon D90, 50mm lens, f/3.2, 1/800s, ISO 200, lit with unaltered sunlight. This image is untouched from the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Great lighting. I wish you had altered it a little with the computer to lighten up those Zucchini since I like them very much and feel they deserve more attention to balance out the triangle composition!

    ReplyDelete