Dec 25, 2009

Fruits of the Season

How would it be if there were no juicy little fruits like these at Christmas time? There are so many little things that make this season unique and memorable.



Tonight, my sister-in-law showed me a picture from my first Christmas as a part of her family; it was in her book of very favorite Christmas pictures, and the book is not full. She has discerning tastes.

Anyway, it was a picture of me with my thumbs up, wearing a Smokey the Bear T-shirt, and two of these tasty little gems in my mouth...unpeeled, bulging from my cavernous maw. Just one of those moments that gets caught on film, so to speak. One of those moments that'll last forever in a photograph.

Nikon D90, 50mm lens, f/1.8, 1/160s, ISO 200, window light only. Framed in close to maximize the camera's resolution, with a short depth of field to really isolate the front fruit.


-SD-

No comments:

Post a Comment