Feb 21, 2010

Longboarding

I crested the hill, exiting the trail from the Island just in time to witness the deployment. R. got out of the car, his board under his arm,  and cooly appraised the hill below him, looking, perhaps,  for gravel and potholes. But the road was clear, and R. grinned with anticipation.


"You're not going to ride down this, are you?" I asked. 


"That's the Plan," he replied with a bigger grin.


"I've got a really big camera in my bag; do you mind if I take your picture doing it?"


"That'd be great!" R. answered.


See below.








Nikon D90, 70-200mm VR lens, f/5.6, 1/640-1/2000s, ISO 200.





4 comments:

  1. The look on his face tells the whole story...a picture truly is worth a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longboard always live on in my heart, it's what got me into this game!
    This is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love longboard. Longboarding is art and longboarder is artist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Longboarding is my passion. Seems he's flying in those image. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us. :)

    ReplyDelete