Feb 12, 2010

Love for Haiti

This Valentine's Day, spend some of your love on Haiti. They've had a terrible time with the devastation after their recent earthquake, and I'd like your help doing something about it. Saturday night at The Studio we are holding an art sale from which all proceeds will be given to the Red Cross to support humanitarian relief in Haiti. 


Artists are welcome to contribute. Bring your works to the Studio tonight--106 N. Church Street in downtown Logan, right next to Cafe Ibis and the Italian Place. If you are contributing, please bring things ready to display.


Personally, I will be selling prints of my work, and a few certificates for portrait sittings, too. So this is a good opportunity to get your new family or individual portrait done and benefit disaster relief at the same time!


I'd appreciate input on any of my images you think people (or you) would like buy. Leave me a comment and let me know. I'm thinking of providing 5x7's for $7, and 8x10's for $12. It's a bargain, but the idea is to bring in money! Thanks for your support.


-SD-


No comments:

Post a Comment