Apr 15, 2010

Anticipation

I've been thinking about this set of images for quite a while--I've been "pre-visulaizing" how some of the images I wanted to make would come together. we had the opportunity tonight to make these with my BATC class and C. You may remember C. from earlier posts. She's always so willing and giving--standing on point for long periods, for example. I'm not sure, yet, whether I got the image I've been imagining, but i got several that I really like. I'll share more soon, but with the Gallery Walk this week time is short. I hope we'll see you at the Studio and the other galleries downtown tomorrow evening.


Nikon D90, 70-200mm VR lens @ 102mm, f/5.6, 1/100s, ISO 400.

1 comment:

  1. Michael VaughanApril 15, 2010

    Great picture Levi, I love black and white photographs. Thanks for taking the time to take my picutre, I think it turned ourt great.

    ReplyDelete