May 12, 2010

Thank You

I've been blogging for over one year, and have more than 330 posts, and many hundreds of images hung up here. Thank you all for making it a very enjoyable year. I've appreciated your viewing, your comments, and, especially, your custom. 

I feel that I've come a long way this year, and have improved my photography skills leaps and bounds over what I was doing last May. I'm absolutely thrilled that so many of you have joined the Club. After one year (next week) we already have 130 photographers on board, and we have great meetups each month with new people every time. I'm totally honored to be part of their community.

Here's to another great year!

Nikon D90, 50mm lens, f/4.0, 1/15s, ISO 200. Window light, and a cutting board finish this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment