Jun 9, 2011

Vacation Photography

Have I mentioned that I'm a really good vacation photographer? I come along with you and make artful pictures of your family on vacation--the kind of stuff you'll print and keep forever, not just post on Facebook. Let's face it, pictures of your kid at the beach beat pictures of your kid on a stool with a school photographer imploring him or her to say, "Cheese."

Nikon D700, 50mm f/1.4 lens, f/4.0, 1/8000s, ISO 400.
I have a trip to the Caribbean coming up in January, but there's lots of time between now and then, so give me a call and let's get you setup.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. There are so many interesting elements to this. The horizontal lines on the bottom third, the dynamic clouds above and the vertical subjects, both organic and inorganic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, g. The organic elements were just for you...

    ReplyDelete