Oct 17, 2013

Yellow Lightning

In case you've been living under a rock, Tesla makes electric cars...very nice electric cars. I'm not a car guy, but if I were, I'd be a Tesla guy. They are comfortable, and very spacious. They've broken ground in so many things. I'm really a big fan...maybe I am a car guy....

I recently met Sean, a manger at the Tesla store in Washington Square Mall, and made a picture of one of his cars during the Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk. 

Nikon D800, 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens @170mm, f/8, 1/640s, ISO 800.
Shortly thereafter, Sean introduced me to Scott, a Tesla owner who also runs AutoTopia.com, where his team applies protective wraps to all kinds of cars. Well, I heard he was wrapping his Tesla, and one thing led to another. These are some of the photographs we made this morning, with my pal Chris helping, too.

By the way, these are computer desktop sized, too.
Nikon D800, 50mm f/1.4 lens, f/8, 1/5s, ISO 100.






No comments:

Post a Comment