Mar 15, 2014

The Desert Again

Nikon D800, 14-24mm f/2.8 lens @24mm, f/10, 1/8s, ISO 200, Nik HDR Efex Pro 2, Photoshop CC, Lightroom.
I know, I know, it's another Tesla picture, and you may be thinking I've given up photographing people. Well, I'm glad to tell you that's not the case. Here're a few other portraits I made at the same time we photographed this Model S in Red Rocks Canyon in Las Vegas the other day. The first is E., the local Tesla rep, and the other are my friends M. and C. who were out shooting with me that day. 





2 comments:

  1. I love it Levi, we didn't have a single photo of us together (problems of being photographers) I love the emotion and tenderness you were able to capture and that you did it in beautiful black and white. Thank you so much. Marty and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Cindy! It was so much fun shooting with you two. See you next time...

    ReplyDelete