Nov 17, 2010

A Sneak Peek of J.

These girls are some of my oldest clients. I enjoy working with this family because they are kind folks, and it shows in their faces. They also are easy to photograph and capture some very fun expressions. These two links take are a little flash back to some memories we made last year.

This is one I never posted here, but has been one of my favorite portraits for a long time. P. and O. are fun sisters and I feel like this image shows so much of themselves and their relationship at that time in their lives. This picture will never be 'out of date', and will always be a favorite of mine.

Nikon D90, 50mm f/1.8 lens, f/2.5, 1/250s, ISO 200.

J. is their older sister, and she's getting ready to head to school and start her own chapter of life. What a pleasure to record her at this transition time!

Keep an eye out for more of J. to come. 

I'll never tire of photographing with this family!

Nikon D700, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens @105mm, f/8.0, 1/250s, ISO 500.


No comments:

Post a Comment