Jun 6, 2012

Track Track Track Track...

I have a friend, J. (you've seen him before) who is a bit of a nut about riding his motorcycle at the track. See, Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele invites amateur racers to use the track once each month during the summer months. I always know when it's getting close because J. starts posting on Facebook: "TRACKTRACKTRACKTRACKTRACK" and he starts inviting friends to barbecue during the day, and starts ordering new tires, etc. He's a bit of freak.

Which is why we're friends. I'm a passionate person when it come's to photography, and I love to work with other passionates because they put as much into their craft as I do. We relate to each other. I might exclaim, "You paid how much for tires you'll burn through in one day?!?!?!?!" and Jeremy might respond with, "You paid how much a camera strap?!?!?!?!?!" So, we're even.

Last week was the first open track day of the season, and I joined a few others from the Cache Valley Photographers to make some pictures of the event. 




Here's J. in his disco suit.

Guys and gals come from all around to ride. this is L., and he came from Colorado for the day.

Then I met up with L. later for a quick portrait.

L.'s brother C. also came out to ride that day.

One more of J. to wrap us up.

1 comment: