Jan 9, 2010

Pinnacles of Arkansas

I visited two of Little Rock's tallest landmarks, today. One is the Metropolitan Tower, 45 stories tall. It sits downtown, and is the tallest building in Arkansas. The other is Pinnacle Mountain, and Pinnacle Mountain State Park. At just over one thousand feet, it's not the tallest mountain in Arkansas, just the most prominent in the area. It rises more than 700 feet with nearly sheer faces on two sides. After the Park, I kept driving and found some other interesting subjects.



For more rural Arkansas, click here...










-SD-

1 comment:

  1. O.K. I don't know tons about photography. But the berries and train tracks shots are as good as I have ever seen. And even the horse shot just following shouldn't please my eye so much but it does, because of the balance of brush in the right bottom corner.

    ReplyDelete