Aug 4, 2011

Family Picture

Five Bodies, four necks, four heads, only six feet. Yep, if your instruments are over one hundred years old, then I think they qualify as part of the family. The fifth body? That ones tucked away safely between Nadine and her cello for another few months.

Gil and Nadine are in town playing for the Utah Festival Opera, and they leave town in the next few days. I'm so glad that I had the privilege of shooting for them. They are incredibly talented. Check out there info and bios at their site, Nona Music.

I love to photograph musicians. I tell them it's because when they play they look completely comfortable and natural. I'll tell you, though: it's really just 'cause they play. They filled the Mansion with music this evening, and it was a pleasure.

Nikon D700, 70-200mm f/2.8 VR lens @ 140mm, f/14, 1/200s, ISO 400. tow Paul C. Buff strip lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment