Aug 18, 2011

Remembering Summer

Don't hate me, but i really think it's going to be an early Autumn. Which is fine with me--I love Autumn; I just hope it's as long as last year's.

So, as K. and her family were getting ready to move to the East Coast this week she called and asked me to memorialize their summe here. See, E. spent her days playing at the park and throwing rocks in the creek, and K. wanted to remember that. Well, my brain started churning, and for  a week I had an image in my mind that would exemplify that feeling.

This was it for me, and it is exactly what K. wanted.

Nikon D700,  70-200mm f/2.8 VR lens @ 98mm, f/2.8, 1/1000s, ISO 500.
The days are cooler, and the grass is green, but the leaves may start turning shortly. Give me a call and we'll reserve your spot for Fall Family pictures. Talk to you soon. 435-535-1501

No comments:

Post a Comment