Apr 26, 2012

Couldn't Not Post

First of all, I made this first image last week with my photography class. We were walking the USU campus and L. was passing by so we wrangled her into being in a picture. She's laughing so hard because, what with all the cameras, she thought we were a group of tourists. Apparently, that's funny.

Nikon D7000, 85mm f/1.8 lens, 1/800s, ISO 800.
Now, besides being John's terrific dog, this next one really only has one remarkable thing about it: it's the first image I've made using my new Nikon D800--you know, the 36 mega pixel monster. I'm really excited about it. I'm a geek, but I think it's going to help me do a few things very well. I'm excited to make some pictures for you! Give me a call...

Nikon D800, 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens @ 300mm, f/5.6, 1/50s, ISO 6400.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Congrats on the new acquisition, too.

    ReplyDelete