Apr 3, 2012

Stealing Kisses

J. is a friend of mine, also a member of the Cache Valley Photographers, and a guy who is always learning stuff--reading and growing all the time. He's been on Facebook and Google Plus way longer than me, and has been on the internet since before there was an internet! I really enjoy associating with him.

Having spent time with him and his wife this afternoon, I've learned some funny things. M. was telling me about the first time J. tried to steal a kiss from her. Well, after 46 years, they are still trading kisses and enjoying each other's company. I feel honored that they allowed me to intrude and enjoy some moments of their relation. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Man, I love this job!

Nikon D3, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens @105mm, f/11, 1/200s, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment