Dec 25, 2012

Huckless

This is my pal, F. You may have run into him at the Cache Valley Gardener's Market, selling flowers to raise money for UPR. You may have run into him at the UPR gallery during downtown gallery walks. And you've certainly heard him on the air during the UPR fund drives. I always love running into him. We made this picture during our photography class a couple of months ago. I was reminded of it because he gave me a basketful of fudge for Christmas. 

I think he should ditch the flowers and sell the fudge.

Nikon D800, 105mm f/2.8 VR Micro lens, f/4, 1/1250s, ISO 400.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool portrait of Finn! And always nice to "meet" another former soda jerk. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, Margaret! I scooped and soda-ed at the now closed Michelle's downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado.

    ReplyDelete